So I got tagged by the lovely Fiona from Cruelty Free Malta and I do hereby bare my soul….
1. How did you get your blog / youtube channel name?
Well it took me a few months to find the right name. Had quite a number of choices but ultimately I settled for Diva Inside as it sounded right and I do believe we all have a diva inside.
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
If I could I think I would choose Rebecca. I believe it was my dad’s first choice for my name. Story goes he was super excited on my baptism day he ultimately forgot the name as he did not tell my mum.
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Start the blog earlier in life and you deserve more and do not settle for second best.
4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
Too old to remember lol probably around seven.
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
Stationery shop owner. Fixated on fancy pens… Still am!!!!
6. What’s the hardest you ever laughed?
Can’t remember a specific time, it’s been a while I guess.
7. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
Without doubt the violin cause I find it sexy and it’s music is ever so soothing.
8. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?
Besides crying to let it all out watch a sad movie to let it out more.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. What’s one food you can not live without?
Cannot say a specific thing I love love love food in general except fish I can do without that.
11. What’s your favorite dessert?
Velvet cake … Delish
12. Favorite pizza topping?
Honey and blue cheese.
13. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Without doubt invisible . I would love to see what some people get up to.
14. What did you do for your last birthday?
I was definitely off work and spent the day with my little man.
15. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why? Put myself first more.
So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more.
Until next time
Categories: Tag posts