Hey there my lovely followers,
So after seeing LadyDavi vlog here (go follow her as she has a cool Vlogmas going on, besides the amazing tutorials and some other videos you will definitely like :D) of course I had to do the tag, seeing how I crush over everything Christmassy.
So here it goes … and anyone reading this you … have been tagged and I hope you will do it and I will be reading them all promise.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
I actually have two favourite movies A Christmas Carol and Miracle on 34th Street. I never get tired of watching them over Christmas time.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes … well not a full blown one but it was pretty close and it was way back in the early 90’s in England.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With my family at home.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have more than one but Last Christmas always gets to me.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No never … Santa would still be delivering gifts.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph. I did google this one as I must admit I forgot about Donner and Cupid
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
This year I introduced the Advent calendar to my 3 year old son, so that is something I really look forward to every morning. Seeing him get all excited, checking the calendar to check the date and looking out for his little gift under the Christmas tree. Priceless and precious moments.
8. is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Unfortunately it’s fake.
9. What is your favourite all time holiday sweet/food/treat?
Without a doubt Mince Pies and mum’s turkey on Christmas day.
10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like giving more but truth be told I like receiving them too 😄
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
All my material gifts received over the years, are ones that I love and cherish but definitely the fact that every year I get to spend the holidays with my family and loved ones.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Santas workshop 😄
13. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
Is there such a thing as semi pro cause that would be me as I really do my utmost to try and make the gifts as close to be perfect as I can.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I must say it has to be when I was very young and coming home after midnight mass to find that Santa had already delivered our presents it was magical to say the least 😄
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
What truth are you talking about!!!
16. Do you make new year’s resolutions and do you keep them?
As like everyone I know, I do … try hard to keep up to them but nonetheless fail miserably half way through the year.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
I love the fact that every chance I get I am out enjoying the Christmas atmosphere here but most of all I love the fact that I get to spend more time with my family and loved ones.
So there you have it. I really really enjoyed this tag and look forward in reading yours.
Until next time,
Photo credit via Google and video link via Youtube