Hey there my lovelies,
Mid-week recipe time … You might have noticed that I have of lately joined the avocado train-wagon and I have been loving it. I just love finding new recipes and trying them out (especially the easy ones :D).
- For dressing, combine a medium sized avocado, lime juice, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to your taste – add as necessary)
- Place all the ingredients in a mixer and puree until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place pasta in fridge to cool.
- Add avocado dressing to pasta a combine thoroughly.
That’s it, easy peezy and it’s truly delicious.
Until next time,