Hey there my lovelies,
Welcome back to my Blog! It’s a Tag post 🙂 I was one of the nominated in the Sunshine Blogger Award by the sweet Claire of From Claire’s POV – I do suggest you check out her awesome Blog 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a nomination given to bloggers by bloggers. Members of the blogging community nominate others who they think are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers (aww!!!)
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (☝️️)
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominating blogger asked you. (👇)
3. Nominate other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post. ☀️️
So here go my answers and do check my nominations and questions after this post to see who I tagged and what I am curious to know from them!
What inspired you to blog?
Well, I have always loved fashion and beauty in general and it was something I have been wishing to start for years. I clearly remember that one day during my maternity leave I thought to myself it has to be now or never and three years later here I am. I treat my Blog as a journal sharing my thoughts, my ups, my downs with my followers in the hope I inspire someone by what I write. Truth be told, it does get a tad overwhelming sometimes and I do get the what the hell I am doing this for but I must admit that it has become such a big part of my life and I made so many amazing friends that I find it hard to let it all go!
If you had to stick to one make-up brand for the rest of life, which would it be and why?
Well in all honesty I do not think I could ever stick to one brand as I love testing new products. One thing I can say is that I will stick to drugstore brands on the long terms as it something which is pocket friendly which means I could always afford it!
Which is your favourite blog post?
If I have to be completely honest, I love my post by my ultimate favourite would have to be the spotlight series posts as I just love meeting new people and get to know them a little better 🙂
If you had to be one person – dead or alive – who would it be and what would be the first thing you did as this person?
I want to be Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) in SATC – one of my ultimate fashion idol and I would shoe shop like crazy like she does 🙂
What’s your favourite place in the whole world?
As much as I love travelling I always will love my little rock 🙂 filled with history and hidden treasure.
If you had to travel to the past in a particular decade, which would it be and why?
I think it has to be 1950’s as I love the blouse was fashionable during the 1950s, paired with skirts or pants. However the late 1950’s, are awesome as the long, slim look returned. Long skirts or dresses were popular, often worn with short jackets 🙂 my kinda style and yes makeup then was amazing too!
What advice would you give to your younger self?
There is nothing I particularly regret from my past, but if I would give my younger self an advise would be not to give up on school and persist a little longer.
Name three people you look up to.
My mum, my dad and my sister – they are the perfect example of love and unity. The might not know this as I do not open much to them but the inspire my on a daily basis.
What is the one thing you never leave home without?
My mobile – it is the only thing I go back for if I realise I left it behind!
What is your all-time favourite song?
I love 90’s RnB and Hip-hop (although I follow music and I think I am quite updated with Spotify) the 90’s will always be my favourite era for hip hop and if I had to choose a favourite it would have to be Hit Me Off by New Edition.
What advice would you give to beginner bloggers?
Be consistent and be you – be a leader rather than a follower and aim higher. You are the only that can hold yourself down.
So there it is – I loved doing this tag 🙂 and I do hope you enjoyed reading it and getting to know me a little bit better.
Now the rules to the Tag post:
– Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their Blog;
– Answer the 11 question asked by the blogger who nominated you;
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and as ask them 11 new question to answer; and
– Notify you nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger award Logo in your post.
Abigail from Zeza’s Things
Alexandra from Lola.Lolita.Archives
Allyson from Smashing Darling x
Deborah from Distorted Priorities
Dorianne from Ask Dorianne
Dyna from Dyna YT
Graziella from My Beauty Diary
Grazielle from Blog by Grazielle
Jade from As told by Jade
Kezia from Kezzies Corner
Stephanie from Style in Transit
… and here are the questions I wish you to answer 🙂
- How would you describe your blog to someone who doesn’t know it?
- If you were offered an all expenses paid vacation to one destination in the world, where would it be and why?
- Do you have a song that instantly makes you happy?
- How has blogging changed your life?
- Is there a place where you would love to live for a year?
- How do you overcome your fears?
- What is your favorite blog/vlog-related memory?
- What food could you not live without?
- What is your favourite restuarant?
- What things are you most grateful for in your life?
- What is your personal motto?
Looking forward in reading up on these blog posts 🙂
Until next time,