Hey there my lovelies,
Welcome back to my Blog!
Last week it was time to go and meet up with the lovely people of Catrice and Essence and experience the launch of their Spring and Summer collection. As per usual they opted for yet another beautiful location in our capital city Valletta, the beautifully restored Domus Zamittello.
The vibes I got for the Catrice collection is refreshing and versatility and as per usual they introduced many new must-haves that fit five exciting new trends.
- The NO MAKE-UP LOOK is the one that focuses on soft tones and proves how striking an almost invisible look can be.
- The VISUAL WOW & EFFECTS calling all beautyholics, those of you looking to make that a statement then with these special and versatile products you all good to go.
- The RESHAPE & PLUMP & BOOST, it’s all giving power to women who like to give it their all with their styling and are all about creating beautiful contours and extra volume.
- The PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY LIFESTYLE contains high-quality beauty and action products that can handle even the most active lifestyle.
On the other hand Essence is still holding on strong to their cool and innovative products with that high quality feel to them.
- The YOU BETTER WORK range focuses on offering long-lasting performance products for everyone’s hectic lifestyle for the very affordable flawless look.
- The CITY PALETTES are the most welcoming part of this new update for Essence. There are a total of 4 different palettes taking us from New York to Paris to Sydney and finally to Rio the shades in each palette reflect the respective lifestyle of each ctiy.
- The #INSTA PERFECT make-up family got a very awesome addition in the form of liquid highlighters available in two shades ‘gold addiction’ and ‘rose’ fever’, they are the perfect addition to your #insta foundation. Just mix a few drops for that all over glow.
So here you have an overview of that the collection are all about. Catrice’s and Essence’s agents in Malta was kind enough to gift us with some of the products mentioned above and you know that your girl here will be testing them out and sharing over on my Facebook and Instagram pages – make sure you follow me :). The product review will be going up as soon as I have given most of the product and good trail time. So watch out for my #potw #productoftheweek posts.
Thank you Pharma MT for yet another exquisite and fab night with Catrice and Essence. It is always a pleasure learning about these two fantastic brands.
Lastly here’s a closer look to what I wore for the night. For an event at Domus Zamittello required an extra special dress.
Until next time,
Disclaimer : Domus Zamitello photos belong to Brian Grech and are the official photos from the Boutique Hotel website. They have been used for the purpose of this post and cannot be used, cropped or edited without the owners permission.