Hey there my Lovelies,
Welcome back to my Blog!
Once can never have an accesorries and that is an absolute fact!
Buying the right accesory piece for your every day life or for an occasion is fun plus so easy these days with so many styles available at our finger tips. One might argue that buying costume jewellery tallies to a huge amount of money however if the costume jewellery is of good quality and it is well take care of they can last for a long time.
I happen to own expensive jewellery and not so expensive ones and I equally love them, however I do tend to levitate more costume jewellery when it comes to my every day look.
If you missed my first interview with owner of Lussu Luxorious Accessories you can check it our here to get to know the brand a little bit more, however, for this post I decided to bring to you my favourite picks from Lussu and let me tell you it was not an easy job as I wanted it everything however I narrowed it down to the following.
1) A fancy small hoop is always a plus in my books 🙂 I loved these so much and a loved much more the sturdy lock in clasp.
2) Then there are the fancier hoops that elevate an outfit that much more. These are so pretty and the pearl like suds gives them a touch of elegance in my opinion.
3) Chiara Ferragni came to mind when I saw these. I really like her logo and these sure make for a statement piece.
4) These were the first pair I fell in love it with, I don’t know something about the coin feature that make them look very vintage 💗 them
5) These are the daintier version of the bigger hoops above. These are perfect for a work day every day look as they look so pretty on. Also the closing clasp feature is everything 🙂
It was then time to choose hair accessories and I found that this was an easier of task as I practically loved them all however these were the once I picked up.
I can never have enough of these fancy hair clips I just love them for any occasion and with any outfit, good hair day, bad hair day these beauties will make you look stunning!
And last but by fair the least hair clips for a special occasion I have coming up I got these to try them out with the outfit and see which one will suit best and how best to style them and I think I made u my mind however, you will have to wait a little while longer to see which one I choose 🙂
What did you guys think of my picks? Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which one is your favourite 🙂
Until next time